What if my identity verification fails?
Balance will notify you if your verification is successful or has failed via SMS and in-app notification. Your identity verification might fail due to the following reasons:
- Pictures of your Emirates ID were blurry and we were unable to capture the identity details.
- Your selfie was blurry, taken in bad lighting, or your face was not correctly placed within the frame.
Emirates ID picture:
- Place your ID on a flat surface with a solid background (you can try using a white sheet of paper).
- The images should not be cropped or damaged.
- Do not hold your ID as your fingers may obstruct important information that needs to be captured.
- Turn the flash off to avoid glare.
- Take the photos in an area with bright lighting.
- Do not take a picture of another ID picture.
- Remove any eyeglasses.
- Follow on-screen instructions and move ahead in a circle.
- Ensure sufficient light to capture your features (avoid low lighting).
If you are still experiencing this issue after attempting all of the troubleshooting tips above, contact our support team available 24/7.
To facilitate the process, please be ready to provide the following information:
- Document submission date and time.
- Phone number.
- Screenshot of identity verification failure.